Want to start your day with a South Indian treat of idlis, vadas or masala dosas? You certainly would need the best wet grinder in India to get you going! If you are someone who doesn’t shy away from kitchen appliances online shopping, just look through the various models, features and order one for your home. Meanwhile, here’s your handy wet grinder selection and buying guide.
- One of the first things you would need to keep in mind is the motor of the wet grinder. A 150-watt motor for a 2L capacity wet grinder should be quite right for your needs.
- You should consider the capacity of the grinder you need to buy. If you are small family, you could do with a 1.25L capacity wet grinder. There are 1.75L, 2L, 2.5L capacities if you have a bigger family.
- The best wet grinder in India would have the best stone assembly. Check if they are patented conical stones for best results. The conical shape would ensure effective grind
- The drum is an important aspect when you are checking out the best wet grinder in In Make sure the drum is made of food grade stainless steel. This is important because poor quality drums that can rust leave a bad taste in the batter. When you buy a grinder with 304 food grade stainless steel, you can be sure that your batter will remain flavourful and unaffected.
- When you are into kitchen appliances online shopping, you will know that it is important to read ratings and reviews, so do your homework; compare models before buy An important classification while talking about wet grinders is whether it is a tabletop one or a tilting one. A tabletop wet grinder is a convenient appliance; you can place it on your kitchen counter. It is ideal for homes with small open kitchens. Another advantage of a tabletop wet grinder some of the brands offer is that the batter can be stored in the drum. The drum serves as a utensil and you don’t have to take the trouble of transferring batter into another utensil.
- Check out for other features that your wet grinder could come with. Does it have an ABS body? This is important because it makes the body durable. Check if the wet grinder comes with a batter cleaner; if it does, cleaning after grinding becomes a breeze. Also look for accessories such as coconut scraper that could come in handy when you use a wet grinder.
- Also, when you consider kitchen appliances online shopping, it is very important to consider the warranty and after-sales service for the product. The same applies to your tabletop wet grinder. A five-year warranty can be an excellent deal, but different models could come with different warranty periods. If there are enough customer care centres, you will feel reassured about the product you are buying.
Now, get online, and order! Before long, your breakfast table will have a nice spread of dosas, idlis or vadas!
POLL: Do you have a wet grinder at home or not? If so, which one, and why did you choose that model?