Are you a small business owner or a start-up looking at serviced offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi or Pune? If you are a believer in Vastu, the Indian system of maintaining positive energy by way of spatial arrangements and layouts, you should keep in mind certain tips once you start work in one of the serviced offices. Read on for some of them:
- Ensure that the main entrance to your office space is facing the north or east. Make sure that you don’t block the entrance with any decor items, desks, etc as they can create obstacles.
- In case you are creating a reception area in one of the serviced offices in Hyderabad you are moving into, ensure that the welcome/waiting/reception area is in the north-east or eastern direc
- If you are moving into one of the serviced offices in Mumbai and want to attract positive energy, apart from making your space look bigger, try placing mirrors.
- Ensure that you keep all your storage material in a shelf located in the South-West area. Vastu abhors clutter, so keep all your stuff neatly stacked to avoid negative energy.
- Want to embellish one of the offices spaces you are moving into with some greenery? Make sure that you place your favourite potted flowering pot is placed in the North-East, East or North di
- Vastu also suggests the kind of office furniture you should using. If you are the owner, you could have a rectangular desk or table, but if you are one of the employees or associates, your table can be designed in other creative shapes.
- If you are the owner of your business and are moving into one of the serviced offices in Hyderabad or any other city in the country, pay a little attention to the seating of your employees and yourself. If you head your start-up or business, you should opt for a chair or workstation that helps you sit facing North. It is preferable that there is a solid wall located behind the owner. For your mid-level employees or associates, the East or North is a preferable direction.
- Vastu also has it that you should not be seated under a beam, so tell your employees or any other person to adjust their seating arrangement accordingly.
- Colour plays an important role on employee productivity, and Vastu endorses the same. Generally, colours like blue, white or grey are used. However, there are some colours that would cheer up and make a person work better. Consult a Vastu expert for specific details on which direction and wall has to have which colour.
An office space that has been designed in line with principles of Vastu ensures that the five elements of water, earth, fire, air and ether are in harmony. When there is harmony of these elements, there is balance in your office space too. There is coordination among employees and staff, and work is productive as well. So, when you choose an office space, look for Vastu experts and solicit their opinions for best results.
POLL: Do you believe in Vastu principles for harmony in the office space, and why?