A conference coming up in Bangalore or you are likely to go on a business trip ahead of some hectic networking in the city? You are by now checking out one of the hotels in Bangalore for your stay. What better option can you choose than Zuri, the perfect business hotel for your holiday in the city?
- Location matters: One of the most important aspects to consider while on a business trip is the location of the hotel. When you think of Bangalore, you must choose an area like Whitefield, which is the business hub. Many IT firms, big business houses and start-ups are located here, and a hotel stay in Whitefield will make it easy for you to network with potential customers or associ Whitefield is also easily accessible to areas like Electronic City, Indiranagar and the CBD.
- Amenities: When you are looking at business hotels in Bangalore, you should ensure that the hotel you opt for has all the amenities that are aimed at the business traveller. Your room or suite should have the highest of comforts and tastefully designed. Zuri, for instance, offers the best of contemporary amenities, from 24-hour room service to LCD television, electronic safe, complimentary Wi-Fi etc. But merely offering luxury comforts won’t do; you should also look for specific business amenities. When you choose a business hotel such as Zuri, you gain access to amenities that are important to you, as a travelling executive. You may need facilities like an LCD projector, scanning, lamination, spiral binding, printing or board room rentals, and a good business hotel will offer that to you!
- Dining: As a high-flying executive or corporate professional, you are used to the best of international cuisine. After all, good food and relaxation are crucial if you have to be in the right frame of mind for a business meeting or a conference. Zuri offers the best of Indian and international cuisine. You could entertain your guests at the all-day multi-cuisine restaurant. The hotel also has a nice breakfast buffet spread to help you power your way through a tough working day.
- The spa: What’s a luxury hotel without a spa? A hardworking business traveller might want to unwind after a day’s work closing deals or crunching numbers. When you shortlist hotels in Bangalore, choose Zuri Whitefield hotel, which has a spa for you to relax. The spa offers various massages and therapies, including reflexology, and body wraps and scrubs for you to unwind.
- Time for some exercise: Opt for a hotel that offers a well-equipped gym if you are someone who hates forgoing your exercise regimen even for a day.
- A banquet/meeting space: Lastly, but most importantly, Zuri has a 600-sq-m of banquet and conference space if you want to organise a business or formal event. The space is perfect if you want to hold conferences, seminars or workshops. The hotel also offers meeting and boardroom spaces.
Now that you are convinced about why you should choose Zuri, go ahead and make your reservations now!
POLL: Which is your favourite business destination in India, and why?