The way we work in India is seeing a flux, and in a few years, it will see a complete transformation. Studies show that nearly two-thirds of the workforce will be under the age of 30 come 2021. India’s start-up hub and Silicon City, Bangalore is one of the leading cities to house a major percentage of this workforce. The virtual office space Bangalore scene will see a huge demand, thanks to changing workforce attitudes and culture.
Seeking out one of the shared or serviced office spaces that the city offers will be a major solution to cope with the rising workspace demands in the country. If you are an independent worker, a tiny start-up, a creative person who needs an office space only for certain occasions or a consultant who works on a per-project basis, you wouldn’t need to invest in a traditional workspace and pump in all your investments into a space you may not necessarily need all the time. In such a scenario, it is best that you opt for a virtual office space. There is already a huge workforce in Bangalore and office spaces are expensive and hard to find in a city of teeming millions.
How will virtual office space Bangalore service providers be the best solution? Here are the advantages:
- Setting up a brick and mortar office is a lot of work — and a drain on your purse, energy and re If you are a business that doesn’t need a big set-up, you could easily opt for virtual office spaces and use the resources on what matters. You can focus on boosting your core business rather than spend time, energy and money on setting up a traditional office.
- When you choose virtual office space Bangalore service provider has on offer, you can start your business or operations right away, without any preparation, because everything is ready for you. You will have a virtual assistant who will handle all your calls. Each call will be handled profes This means you don’t have the hassle of organising phone lines and hiring a receptionist to take calls. A virtual assistant also means you can focus on the core aspect of business.
- Setting up a new business or expanding operations would mean you need a prestigious address in a CBD area. Having a business address in a prestigious/premium location means a lot for your business. A prestigious address can make a great first impression on your clients and associates.
- Virtual spaces are ideal if you are an independent worker, a creative person or a freelancer who works from home but need an office space only when you would need to participate or organise a video conference. In such a scenario, you can opt for video conferencing facilities offered by the service provider.
- Sometimes, companies may have workers spread across cities, and a permanent workspace may not be of much use. However, the home worker may need to log into a workspace every now and then for conferences, video calls or other office services. A virtual office space is the best fit for you.
Time to consider a virtual office space and save resources!
POLL: Would you prefer a virtual office space to a conventional workspace or vice versa, and why?