Planning a business trip? The type of hotel you choose matters a lot because business travel can be gruelling, and you would need the best of comforts. Also, when you choose one of the hotels in Bangalore Whitefield area, you can be rest assured that the location is ideal for a business trip, thanks to the presence of a large number of IT firms and corporate houses. Ideally, you should choose a business hotel that offers excellent amenities that support work and also luxury.
When you are on a business holiday is when you need the best of comfort and luxury. Amenities matter the most for a luxurious stay. They include 24-hour room service, a mini bar, free Wi-Fi, a round-the-clock coffee shop, bathtub, concierge, complimentary breakfast, an electronic safe etc. In that sense, you should choose a hotel type that is convenient for both luxury and business. After all, a business traveller who arrives at a hotel after a long flight and severely jetlagged would need comfort and luxury before she can crunch numbers or make a key presentation at the business event she is here for.
Choosing a hotel for a business trip should be based on the following criteria:
- Availability of scanning, photocopies, lamination, printing, laptop rentals, LCD projector with a screen, boardroom rentals, spiral binding etc for your business needs. A well-equipped business centre is important for your seminar or meeting. If one of the hotels in Bangalore Whitefield area has a business centre and a good venue for a conference, seminar or workshop, it is ideally suited for your business needs. You can choose from many configurations for seating arrangements.
- Location matters the most. A well-equipped and designed business hotel in a locality like Whitefield would be great. If you stay in the area, you can easily network with other companies and businesses.
- In terms of dining, you should choose hotels that have multi-cuisine restaurants so that you have many food options during your stay at one of the Bangalore hotels. You can savour anything from Italian to Pan-Asian.
- If you are the type who loves a nice cocktail at the end of a long day of networking, you should choose a hotel that has good bars and lounges. If you choose one of the hotels in Bangalore Whitefield area, you can choose a lounge or the bar by the pool and enjoy great music and some lip-smacking food.
- Business trips should also be combined with pleasure and relaxation, so choosing a hotel with a pool and spa would be just right. Spa therapies like a full-body massage, a Swedish massage, body scrub, facials etc would all be ideal after a long day of networking. If you want to keep yourself fit and work out at the gym, you should choose a luxury and business hotel that offers all these facilities.
It helps to check if the hotel offers any special packages for your stay as a business traveller. Some business hotels offer discounts, last-minute deals and weekend packages.
POLL: What kind of hotel would you choose for your business travel to Bangalore?